Need Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
I am starting a small blog about the internet boom of "On-line" international dating. It's benefits and downfalls. At present, what I desire to receive is any testimonials from those that have had success from these sites (LatinEuro.com, International-Introductions, All Colombian Girls, Dominicans in Love) you all understand. Then at the same time, if there are any women there in DR that have placed themselves or have family that have placed an ad on any of these sites, please feel free to give your witness also.

I thank all of you for your time and consideration with this item.

Shelby

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Have Two Friends Here In Santo Domingo That Use "Latin Euro"

I have seen the fotos that they send when you purchase a "Package" from them,Latin Euro. There are a LOT of really pretty girls,and some "Less Pretty. I have been with one friend when he met several of the girls.(Both in Santo Domingo,and Santiago! We are going to Santiago next weekend to "INTER VIEW" a new group!!) Just like in "Real Life" there are all kinds of women on the web site. I was impressd. If I were a single man,wanting to meet "Dominicans" I would definetly use the site!
Some of the girls are just out to make a quick score,thats fine too,and some are looking for a real relationship. If you are not "experienced" it may be "HARD" for you to tell the difference!
One MAJOR problem is that about half of the phone #s that they send for the girls are not in service. That is true for a LOT of phone #s in the DR. That is because the people here can't pay their phone bills and the phones get disconnected a LOT!
Most of the girls are from the "Poor" class in the DR. Almost none speak any English. If you don't speak Spanish I think you would have a difficult time conversing with the girls. The "Pictures" are only an indication of what the girls actually look like,as they are "posed" pictures. But,like I said,I like most of them.
Here is my "Take" on the girls. If you want to get laid by lots of pretty Dominicanas, "Lay"tin Euro is a great place to start!!! (Get That?? "LAY"tin Euro) Pretty funny huh??? :cheeky::cheeky:
Cris Colon CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
Thanks

Very funny, Chris. Thank you and if you get the opportunity see if you can get one of those girls to send in her reasons for signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.