Sad, sad, sad news.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
On this day, our friend Whirleybird, presently in the UK visiting her new grandson Oliver and family, has lost her son to a car accident.
Ross was 30 years old, a well known BMX champion.
He attended a friend's funeral yesterday, stayed out late, and when walking home this AM, was run over by a car.
No words can describe the pain & shock it is for a mother to lose her son at such a young age.

May he rest in peace.
flowers1024600x450.jpg

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thank you Rocky, beautifully said and he looked so handsome yesterday in his black suit with white shirt and black tie for his friend's funeral.... so glad I am here in UK and was able to be back in his life for these last few days.

RIP my boy xx

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
So sorry to hear this devastating news. My sincerest condolences. May she find some comfort knowing that many people care and find the strength to get through this very difficult time.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Thank you Rocky, beautifully said and he looked so handsome yesterday in his black suit with white shirt and black tie for his friend's funeral.... so glad I am here in UK and was able to be back in his life for these last few days.

RIP my boy xx

A few tears have been shed for you today S, Im so very very sorry, but glad C will be with you on Monday, keep your head up girl, I wish there was something more I could do, God Bless you and you know where I am, I cant express enough my sympathy. xxx B

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Im telling you this to comfort you and let you know how many folks were trying to help. I contacted a few Brits and they rallied phoning all their contacts as C couldnt get a flight before Weds, again this is just to let you know how many folks here were behind you. You are one brave lady.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I am truly sorry to learn about this terrible loss. My sincere condolences to you and your entire family. May his soul rest in piece.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh no, how tragic.
My deepest condolences to you Shirley and all your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
My sincere condolences

I am sorry for your pain and I extend to you my sincere condolences.
john

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I can only say that my entire family and I join in your pain. You have our prayers. This is something that nobody can ever "get over."
Please accept our love and prayers.

HB and Family

A

apostropheman

My deepest and sincere condolences in this most difficult time.

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
Whirleybird, I am so sorry to hear about this horrible event. I have sons in that age range and I can imagine the pain you must feel. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
What can one say. Only you know the pain. When I lost my dad, I can only reflect your pain. Sorry is all I can say!.
zeus

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
To be honest, I'm still in shock over this tragedy. I almost felt as if I knew Ross after listening to all your stories and looking at your many photos of him. He was indeed a very handsome man with a loving partner and had every reason to expect a long and happy future. I know how devastated you must be Shirley.

I think I put everything on my email to you, but just wanted to say again that, if there's anything I can do then please let me know.

Your loving friend
Sharlene xxx