Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sad, sad, sad news.

On this day, our friend Whirleybird, presently in the UK visiting her new grandson Oliver and family, has lost her son to a car accident.
    Ross was 30 years old, a well known BMX champion.
    He attended a friend's funeral yesterday, stayed out late, and when walking home this AM, was run over by a car.
    No words can describe the pain & shock it is for a mother to lose her son at such a young age.

May he rest in peace.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Rocky, beautifully said and he looked so handsome yesterday in his black suit with white shirt and black tie for his friend's funeral.... so glad I am here in UK and was able to be back in his life for these last few days.

RIP my boy xx

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this devastating news. My sincerest condolences. May she find some comfort knowing that many people care and find the strength to get through this very difficult time.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whirleybird View Post
    Thank you Rocky, beautifully said and he looked so handsome yesterday in his black suit with white shirt and black tie for his friend's funeral.... so glad I am here in UK and was able to be back in his life for these last few days.

RIP my boy xx
    A few tears have been shed for you today S, Im so very very sorry, but glad C will be with you on Monday, keep your head up girl, I wish there was something more I could do, God Bless you and you know where I am, I cant express enough my sympathy. xxx B

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Im telling you this to comfort you and let you know how many folks were trying to help. I contacted a few Brits and they rallied phoning all their contacts as C couldnt get a flight before Weds, again this is just to let you know how many folks here were behind you. You are one brave lady.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I am truly sorry to learn about this terrible loss. My sincere condolences to you and your entire family. May his soul rest in piece.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, how tragic.
    My deepest condolences to you Shirley and all your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My sincere condolences

I am sorry for your pain and I extend to you my sincere condolences.
    john

Post Thanks / Like

I can only say that my entire family and I join in your pain. You have our prayers. This is something that nobody can ever "get over."
    Please accept our love and prayers.

HB and Family

apostropheman

My deepest and sincere condolences in this most difficult time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast