best resort with all inclusive in puerto plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
hey everyone i havent been here in a while but i will be going to dr oct18-22 and i need a really good resort with all inclusive close to gaspar hernandes...i have some business to take care of over there....something also good in price not expensive its going to be 3 adults and 1 12 yr old toddler going any suggestions or even websites i can look at? thank you in advance:paranoid:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Perhaps the reason you have not received much of a response is that Gaspar Hernandez is not even in Puerto Plata province. It is in Espaillat province (Moca).

And it is not a tourist town. YOu might look to Rio San Juan, a bit further east for an AI place that fits your budget.

HB

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Try Viva Tangerine in Cabarete, it is a pretty good resort and it will get you a little closer to where you need to be.
Hifiman

davoucci19

Apr 9, 2005
thanx hillbilly

well thats why i am looking for something close to gaspar hernandes i know there is no resort in that town i have property there and i was just wondering if anyone has stayed in the resorts close to the area i wanted to get different opinions and the ones best recomended...last time i was there which was july i stayed in bahia principe and it sucked......so i was looking for different opinions

thank you for the input!!

zsweetyy

Jul 14, 2007
Lifestyle Hacienda Resort on Cofresi Beach, PM for more info. It's great for families.

Status
Not open for further replies.