hello new here

pma22222

Jun 27, 2006
Welcome, enjoy this forum, you'll be able to learn a great deal from all the members here.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
We, behalf of the santiago crew, are here to help you in any way possible. We do accept mastercard.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
you know what they say. only once in a blue moon....oh that is so bad.. ha ha ha

welcome!!

another potential DR1 getogether participant!!!

enjoy

bob

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
Welcome.
Care to tell us a bit about who you are, where you're from?
Do you live in the DR, or have you visited?

Geeeeez.
How dumb can I be?
I guess you're from NYC, huh?

I think you need to go back to bed Marco ;););)

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Welcome to DR1, bluemoon. I hope you'll find this to be a very interesting and compelling online community of folks, and look forward to your posts. :glasses:

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
Welcome.
Care to tell us a bit about who you are, where you're from?
Do you live in the DR, or have you visited?

Geeeeez.
How dumb can I be?
I guess you're from NYC, huh?

way to go there rocky..i have visited a few times and enjoy the place and love the people.i am actually thinking of making a move next year upon my retirement,with a decent pension.What i would like to know is any info on starting a business around the sosua area,maybe transport,taxi/limosine service..

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
thank you all for the welcome,nice to meet you,and i would love to meet in person ,planning around mid feb to be down.I am 47,live in nyc

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Welcome to DR1. Let us know closer to when you are coming down and many of us will likely be willing to meet up. Especially if you are buying the beer...... ;););)

As to business ideas : read! Read the threads on here, give lots of thought to any ideas, ask questions then come on down and take a good look for yourself.... DOn't be in any big hurry to get started on anything..... take your time.