tips to sell a used car needed

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
Hi all, my daughter purchased a good used car there but then after a motor concho ran into her and the police making her the quitlty party, she was scarred to drive it. We have been trying to sell it ever since. It was always maintained by greg at gregs garage and he has it and is trying to sell it. He said we should get aprox 150,000rd for it, but we are open to offers but no luck. It is a 98 Olds Regency...if anyone has any ideas or tips of how to sell this please let us know. We are anxious to sell and very flexable on price. anyone can contact greg to see ...thanks...

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Hi all, my daughter purchased a good used car there but then after a motor concho ran into her and the police making her the quitlty party, she was scarred to drive it. We have been trying to sell it ever since. It was always maintained by greg at gregs garage and he has it and is trying to sell it. He said we should get aprox 150,000rd for it, but we are open to offers but no luck. It is a 98 Olds Regency...if anyone has any ideas or tips of how to sell this please let us know. We are anxious to sell and very flexable on price. anyone can contact greg to see ...thanks...

If you haven't done so yet, check on-line listings for price idea and also as a way to market your vehicle.
I'd start looking at supercarros.com and surf around from there.

... J-D.

BostonMary

May 18, 2002
We tried to sell a car ourselves and recieved offers, but we considered them too low. So we spoke to a friend who is Dominican and offered him a comission if he brought us a buyer. He went out and spread the news. We had numerous people looking at the car. We ended up selling it to an expat. He was happy, our friend was happy and we were happy.