Hockey games??

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfou

Aug 15, 2006
Last year, it was possible at '' the National Restaurant/Bar'' on Pedro Glisante, towards Central Bar...Don't know if it's still opened though.....

Alain

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Go to Eddy's Sport's Bar on Calle Ayuntimiento, make a left at The Super Super liquor store heading away from the beach off of Pedro Clisante. It's a few hundred metres on the right, can't miss the satelite dishes.
(I assume the new owners broadcast the same events)

I am not a big fan of Nacional, the owner/son is a POS with anger management issues.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Not in Sosua..but on the north coast anyways....

Watched the Stanley Cup playoffs a few years ago at a really nice sports bar in Cofresi.

I believe it used to be called Captain Cook, and I think it's now called The Beach House Grill and Lounge. It's owned, in part at least, I believe, by the owners of the Sun Village Beach Resort. It's just down the road from the resort.

Pricey by Dominican standards...but EXCELLENT food...very original, and great atmosphere for sports, relaxing, and even nice dinners on the beach ;)

The owners seem to get in many sports games..including hockey games.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I plead the fifth...lol
Acutally I have to say the Leafs are my 2nd fav team...I will cheer for them above all NHL teams but 1 ;)

As long as its not Calgary or Colorado....lol

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
try jolly rodger restaurant. the owner is canadian and a hockey fan. I used to often see the games on their big screen last winter..

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
To keep this DR related I MUST say:

When the DR the number 1 hockey team must be represented.

LEAFS all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
No satelite hook up last time i was there 3 weeks ago :( Hopefully its up and running I hate driving to Caberrete to watch games. Parking sucks out there :(

If you missed last night's game Leafs beat Canadians 4-3!!!!!!!!!!
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Chris & Maddy's

Again , it's not Sosua but we watched the playoffs at Chris and Maddy'a last year accross from SeaWorld @ Cofressi. Chris and his wife were great hosts and the food was AWESOME. It is my dream to watch all future hockey games in such a setting. That dream is not yet a reality :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.