can i do this?

elrico

Oct 6, 2007
i have a solar, land in santo domingo, i still making payments on it, i want to get an aopartment, can i sell this property and buy an aparment, can i do that and how i do it the land is not completely paid yet. do i have to transfer the property or should i get a loan secured by th eland. thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
i have a solar, land in santo domingo, i still making payments on it, i want to get an aopartment, can i sell this property and buy an aparment, can i do that and how i do it the land is not completely paid yet. do i have to transfer the property or should i get a loan secured by th eland. thanks
I'm not a lawyer, so this is not legal advice, but the way I would do it is assure myself that the people who hold the note on the loan for the property, have no objections, then proceed to make the sale with their cooperation, as they would be holding the title and would want to be paid off at the point of sale, then take the remainder of the money to buy the apartment, assuming it's a sufficient sum to do so.