What is the best?

blanca

Jan 23, 2003
Can someone please tell me who and what is the best way to ship goods (Pampers, powdered milk, tools) Etc. to the DR. I live in Miami.
Thanks,
Blanca

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
the best way is to ship it LCL (less container load) you pay per m3/1000kgs unless you can fill up a 20?container.
You might want to contact Expeditors International in Miami, they?re good and I?ve worked with them for many years.
Hope this will help you out.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Can someone please tell me who and what is the best way to ship goods (Pampers, powdered milk, tools) Etc. to the DR. I live in Miami.
Thanks,
Blanca

Unless you plan on sending a large amount, it won't make economic sense. There are many envios in Miami but the best price you will get is typically US1.50 a pound(maybe US1.00).

"Teddies" diapers are a good substitute for Huggies and go for US0.20 each and Enfamil Lipil goes for US17 for a large jar of 25.7 grams. We just had a new addition so I'm up on the latest prices.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
One Ounce for 17 $

...Enfamil Lipil goes for US17 for a large jar of 25.7 grams. .... I'm up on the latest prices.

Well, better buy the stuff here... :ermm:

One can get very good tools ("Gedore" Made in Germany) and other good imported brands here. No need to bring them unless it's really worth the shipping.

Janin