Vacation in Punta Cana (Bavaro)

Sany

Oct 2, 2007
Hello All,

I'm planning on travelling to Punta Cana the week of November 12th, and have a few questions:

Anyone been there recently on vacation? What resort did you stay at? Would you recommend it?

Which club is better Mangu or Areito?

Which resort has the above clubs on them? Do you recommend either of the two (resorts with the clubs)? If not, is there a neighbouring resort that you would recommend?

Which resorts are within the vicinity?

Thank you.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Mangu is still at the Occidental Grand and Areito at Tropical Princess lol!;)

Other nearby resorts are Bavaro Princess and the other Princess property has Tropical Princess, Punta Cana Princess and Caribe Club Princess. Palladium resorts are also in the vicinity.

Good luck and have a great trip

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
Hi! I'm going the week of November 17th and I am staying at Bavaro Princess.....stayed at Occidental Grand Flamenco last year and like someone said previously that is where Mango is located. It is CRAZY fun...Had no racist issues there. Never went to Arieto. Heard it's fun and I would consider staying at the Tropical Princess as well if I can't get a reservation at Bavaro Princess. i also stayed at the Occidental Allegro. Was just ok. Disco was meh. Allegro is kinda far from the other resorts with the happening discos. Hope you have a fun trip!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
o yes, if you wanna have fun off the resort within walking distance, no need to grab a cabby for eaach move, you should stay with the above mentioned resorts around the plaza bavaro.
tropical pricess, caribe club princess, bavaro princess, paradisus punta cana, flamenco and palladium. within a 5-6 minutes taxi ride you have also nearby the Ocean Blue& Sands and the LTI Beach resort.
have fun
Mike