MP3's available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Oct 2, 2004
I'll be arriving in Sosua October 30'th and was thinking about bringing an MP3 player as a Birthday present for a friend. Just wondering if I can purchase one there for a reasonable price....or bring one with me from Canada? A decent unit here is around $80-100 dollars.

Thanks
Dwight

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Second that

I don't know of any electronic item for sale here in the DR that would cost less than in North America. Almost all of the time you would pay more for an inferior product here.

I've seen electronics, including i-pods, at a 25%+ in comparison to its American counterparts. Buy there and bring it over.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
MP3 Player

I'll be arriving in Sosua October 30'th and was thinking about bringing an MP3 player as a Birthday present for a friend. Just wondering if I can purchase one there for a reasonable price....or bring one with me from Canada? A decent unit here is around $80-100 dollars.

Thanks
Dwight

100% buy it in Canada and bring it the the DR. ALL electronics cost more in the DR the last time I was looking. I looked for a ghetto blaster type of stereo and it was at least double if not more in the DR. I ended up bringing it in stuffed in my suitcase with no problem.
Good luck
Steve

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Even at the DutyFree

;)Even at the duty free I saw a MP3 player for over 100 USD.

You can get a decent MP3 player for less.

Dwight

Oct 2, 2004
100 Percent

Seems like everyone is in agreement on this. I'll make sure I buy it here.....and bring it THERE!
Thanks

Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.