English/Spanish Spanish/English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2007
I am a beginning Spanish speaker looking to converse and develop language skills with a beginning English speaker. I would like to meet one day a week for one hour at a public place to mutually develop language skills with someone interested in developing English skills. Please know that I am married and not looking for anything but learning relationship. If anyone is interested or knows of someone interested, please let me know and we can continue this conversation privately.

Aug 21, 2007
Right. So maybe on an English message board there are no BEGINNING English speakers/readers. Perhaps one of you locals knows someone motivated who cannot afford actual classes who would like to grind out Span -english with another person. It seems that my household help is interested in helping me with Spanish, but has NO interest in English. (What does that say about them? I don't know.) However, if someone knows someone....maybe that will work.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Right. So maybe on an English message board there are no BEGINNING English speakers/readers.

There are plenty trust me. :laugh: Lindsey what might have blighted your search somewhat is that you didn't say which country you are in. Having identified that you can then get on to fine details, like which town. Or even which part of which town if in SD or Santiago or New York or London or...................

Status
Not open for further replies.