Work available Las Galeras

translumination2002

Oct 9, 2007
Hi everyone I have been working in Las Galeras in a restaurant in exchange for food and accomadation plus tips for the past few weeks. The place is listed in the lonely planet guidebook. It is a quiet spot near Samana with exotic beaches like Rincon,Fronton, Madama which have been rated as some of the best in the Carribean. The town beach is 50m down the road from the restaurant and the weather is getting cooler now ie better.

Unfortunately its time for me to move on but there is a vacancy for two people to work in the restaurant. It is run by a lovely expatriate couple. I see alot of people posting for work in Latin America and there just isnt much work around so this is a good opportunity for a working holiday. The requirements are that you speak English or French, are reliable, honest and hardworking and be available for a few months at least. Please email John on couscous1st@yahoo.com and tell them about yourself, your plans and any questions you have.

Goodluck!

Thegirlnextdoor

Feb 22, 2007
What was the restaurant called? I have been to Las G 3 times since May, I actually just got back from my last trip there 2 weeks ago :)