A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
So you want to know what kind of "People" live in the DR? Then get a copy of today's "Diario Libre" newspaper! A big picture on "Page One" shows a man "banging" on a coffin with a hammer. "What The Fuuuu..?" I thought. "Welllllllllllll!" come to find out '"THIS" is a common "Dominican Custom"! To drive out "Evil Spirits" I thought???? "No!"...Seems that you have to "Deface" the coffin,otherwise it will be stolen! I can only imagine what they do with the "body"!!!!

To those of you who always criticise those of us who actually live in the DR,EVERYTIME, we say "Anything" ctitical of the DR,or "Duminicans",the article goes on to say; that here,there is no "respect" here,even for the dead!

So if you die here,be creamated! They lock the "ashes" in a safe!!

Or.. send them to "Mis Key",like I plan to do. I want to be mixed in the " Women's douch,and run through a few more times!! :cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
What CC is saying, is 100% true. There are many weird things happening here that you folks can't even imagine. So he is right, when we say something, chances are, its on the spot. This is no Idaho.
AZB

Jan 5, 2006
CC, it is now also common practice to pay someone (a sereno) to watch over the grave for a few days after the burial, to protect from someone trying to steal the coffin and/or body.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What CC is saying, is 100% true. There are many weird things happening here that you folks can't even imagine. So he is right, when we say something, chances are, its on the spot. This is no Idaho.
AZB

Did you mean "This is not Kansas, Toto?"

tambo'

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
here is the picture
1_10x10x2007_500jpg__646__400__CROP.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My Wife's Family Has a "Crypt" !

Since it only has 8
"holes"?????? I asked my mother-in-law what they do when the "holes" are full???? She said we "wait" a year,then "worms" have eaten the flesh,and they put the bones all in one hole! Then you start over again! ""Tasty!"

"The worms crawl in,the worms crawl out,the worms play "pinuckle" on your snout!" :eek:gre::eek:gre:

"I can hardly wait!!!! :eek:gre::eek:gre:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sep 19, 2005
three things:

one: AZB really has something against Idaho!!must be that womens club he got kicked out of!!

two: I think i saw that hammer in my Gfs front yard!! or they must all break the handles and stick a metal rod in as a replacement

three: I wonder if Dorothy knew spanish when she named her bitch

four:does that coffin look like it has a metal lid???

ok so thats four.

bob

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
CC, it is now also common practice to pay someone (a sereno) to watch over the grave for a few days after the burial, to protect from someone trying to steal the coffin and/or body.

And also the clothes the person is buried in. There's quite a thriving trade of clothes straight from cementery to local flea market. So people here have adapted & don't dress the dead in Sunday best any more.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
And also the clothes the person is buried in. There's quite a thriving trade of clothes straight from cementery to local flea market. So people here have adapted & don't dress the dead in Sunday best any more.

ok that's ridiculous, what is this world coming to???:paranoid:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Unfortunately such things happen in other places too, like FSU for example. I have heard of this kind and other types of vandalism in cemeteries, churches, museums, libraries, etc.

memphisj

Jul 17, 2007
To those of you who always criticise those of us who actually live in the DR,EVERYTIME, we say "Anything" ctitical of the DR,or "Duminicans",the article goes on to say; that here,there is no "respect" here,even for the dead!

I don't care how many posts you've made or how long you've lived in the DR. You're an ass! Did you post this just so you could make use of the word "Dumincans".
How extremely rude!!
Would you prefer the Dominican Republic without the Dominicans? What are you?
Oh yeah, another know it all, old fat guy who can't get laid anywhere else.

Alright moderator, go ahead and hit delete.

Sep 19, 2005
I don't care how many posts you've made or how long you've lived in the DR. You're an ass! Did you post this just so you could make use of the word "Dumincans".
How extremely rude!!
Would you prefer the Dominican Republic without the Dominicans? What are you?
Oh yeah, another know it all, old fat guy who can't get laid anywhere else.

Alright moderator, go ahead and hit delete.

CCCC is there a royalty owed, for using that new word you invented????

....duminicans.........

I might have a need for it.

bob

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Memphisj: Crisco is just like many other Ex pats who live in The DR, would like the country to be just like where they came from, but really like the freedom they get in The DR to do whatever they like and most importantly get all the tail they wouldn't be able to get back in their own countries. They want to have it both ways, but don't seem to realize that the reason they can get all these young things to even talk to them is because the country is still developing. Back in The US (or god forbid Pakistan) they wouldn't have a chance with a 45 year old, with three kids and breasts hanging down to her belly button...

To be honest I can't recall the last time he posted something of value in here with the exception maybe of where to get a good massage with a happy ending...

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Let's get this war started I can hear H***n.. uh I mean F***ale is loading her guns. RatatatatatatatatYaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.