How NOT to negotiate !!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Show us the scar on his leg from the last time he DID NOT pay the negotiated amount!

tambo'

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Movie or still ?

Nope it won't roll here either . . . is my company's server blocking it for some (unknown) reason?

You should be able to click on the image, a subsequent window should open up and play the movie clip.

Here it is again.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
OK.
If you're not getting a pic, and just a red box with an X in it, right click on it, then click on "show picture", then let it load, then click on the pic to view the movie.
Shouldn't take more than a minute.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I figured it out!

LOG OUT of DR1, and it mysteriously appears as a movie now!

DUH

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Another CHEAP BA---RD!

When will they figure out it's not thier country and act accordingly......she shoulda shoved the bat up his A--

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Another CHEAP BA---RD!

When will they figure out it's not thier country and act accordingly......she shoulda shoved the bat up his A--

Hey junior, didn't you hear the people clapping??? This was staged, and bad acting to boot. Therefore, get a coooold presidente lighten up a little. :)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hey junior, didn't you hear the people clapping??? This was staged, and bad acting to boot. Therefore, get a coooold presidente lighten up a little. :)
The message is there.
Don't get yourself into this type of predicament, and if you do, beware of the famous broken Presidente bottle.
It can be lethal.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
so this idiot broke an expensive (by DR standards for sure) TV. I hope someone makes him not only pay for it but pay for the delivery charge. This guy apparently has no respect for other peoples things and I hope he outright offered and paid for the TV and for its shipping charge on the spot. If he didnt I would have him locked up until he comes up with the money.

This guy is disgraceful there was no reason to do that.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
You don't believe that there just happened to be a broken bottle beside her and there just happened to be a bat beside him and there just happened to be an old crappy TV there and there just happened to be someone filming?