Acupuncture and related stuff...

Guachupita

Dec 28, 2006
Escuela Neijing 809-688-1171
Lea de Castro No. 55
(between Pasteur and Cervantes)
Gazcue
Santo Domingo

All the practitioners are great but my favorite is Africa who is a little bundle of happy energy from Spain. RD250 per session, a peaceful atmosphere in a lovely old house with lots of detail, and only a couple of blocks away from ...

Ananda, the veggie restaurant, where they have the best brownies which the lady behind the counter charmingly calls brauleens and I refuse to call them anything else. Also yoga classes there. From Ananda I went to ....

Sol India...(off of Max Gomez across the street from Supermercado Nacional set back from the street down a longuish alleyway) recommended by Africa, a store that sells clothing and accessories imported from India...gorgeous skirts and cute bell earrings. And the woman at Sol India told me about...

The Buddhist temple located on Manuel de Jesus Troncoso No. 20 Esq. Rafael Augusto Sanchez in Piantini behind Acropolis.

Mikedi

Aug 29, 2007
I will be moving to Santo Domingo on the 12 of December I am a Master in Reiki. Do relaxing Massage and Reflexology. My e-mail is mikedi82@msn.com. I am more oriented in healing and helping healing yourself.
Edith

Mikedi

Aug 29, 2007
Reiki

I will be moving to Santo Domingo on the 12 of December I am a Master in Reiki. Do relaxing Massage and Reflexology. My e-mail is mikedi82@msn.com. I am more oriented in healing and helping healing yourself.
Edith

I am in Santo Domingo, already, to anyone interested in Reiki!
Edith

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Do you make house calls????

Perhaps it would be possible to arrange some appointments in Juan Dolio for those of us who don't make it into the capital often???

Mikedi

Aug 29, 2007
I will be happy to go ,if I know how to get there, I just check a Map, and could not find Juan Dolio!

wendymathews

Mar 27, 2007
Hello,
I am a reiki master and certified craniosacral therapist as well as masssage therapist. I am in sosua and will be living there permantly soon. I would love to share my work with anyone who is interested. I have been in the field for 30 years. I bring an eclectic mix of modalities