need a good gym in Puerta Plata...my Novias gettin chunky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Any good Gyms in PP? My Novia needs to shed a few pounds, too much rice, beans & cervezas:bunny:. I'm going to buy her a membership on my next trip.

I did a search here but couldn't come up with anything...

thanks,
ctRob

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
American Gym is as good as it gets here. 500RD per month. I think the sign up fee is 1,000RD.

Good luck getting her to go though.....;)

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Any good Gyms in PP? My Novia needs to shed a few pounds, too much rice, beans & cervezas:bunny:. I'm going to buy her a membership on my next trip.

I did a search here but couldn't come up with anything...

thanks,
ctRob

Thats not very nice:cheeky:
I hope your in good shape too then ;) lol

Planner is right that's a good gym..especialy for the price...

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Thats not very nice:cheeky:
I hope your in good shape too then ;) lol

Planner is right that's a good gym..especialy for the price...

I know, I know, typical jerk male.... but I actually tell her she looks beautiful just the way she is. She's the one who think she needs to lose weight. So I'll pay for a few months and see if she uses it.

Thanks for the info...
ctRob

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Try buying her new running shoes and a pretty track suit then take her for walks on the Malecon. I was amazed by the number of Dominicans who use the newly designed side walk for exercise. They bike, rollerblade, jog, speed walk usually close to sun set when it is cooler. The best way to get her to exercise is to do it with her.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
agreed. you're sending mixed signals by getting her a gym membership and then telling her she's beautiful and you not going to exercise with her. then when you're not there she will exercise on her own because she wants to look extra special on your visits.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Something's wrong here.
The OP should also go to the gym or get more exercise, because his novia is getting chunky?

Dominicanas, like most women in the rest of the world, want to look beautiful.
Assisting them to do so is a positive thing, be it by paying for their gym membership, teaching them about good diet, buying them good healthy beauty products, paying for their visit to the salon, buying them nice manicure and/or make-up kits, etc.
It's all good.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Try buying her new running shoes and a pretty track suit then take her for walks on the Malecon. I was amazed by the number of Dominicans who use the newly designed side walk for exercise. They bike, rollerblade, jog, speed walk usually close to sun set when it is cooler. The best way to get her to exercise is to do it with her.

Great idea, I didn't know that. I can only do that during visits but it may help her get started and keep going knowing that others are out there doing the same thing, trying to get fit and all.

Thanks Marco, i agree 100%. While she is attractive and I do tell her that, if she loses 10 - 15 lbs she will be a stunner and I may keep her around awhile longer......STOP...STOP, GIRLS, IT WAS JUST A JOKE :bunny::bunny:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
...Or just do what Dominicans do. If she let herself go, just dump her and get a new hot looking younger novia. I love The DR....

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I wonder how long she would keep you around if she read your last post??
In another world, I would agree with the point you're making.
In the DR, well... It's different.

When I tell my girlfriend she's beautiful, she says, "I know".
Took me by surprise the first time, even the second.
Finally she explained to me.
"I know when I'm looking pretty or not, and I know that you're attracted to me when I'm pretty, so what am I supposed to say, when both of us know I'm looking pretty, and you comment on it?"
LOL.
Cracked me up, but she's right, and truthful.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Rocky you make a good point BUT that is regarding a compliment...

They way the OP presented his question and comments is disrespectful to say the least.

I am sure any woman reading that her novio is writing how fat she is getting on the internet may take some offence....dominican woman or otherwise

If that was me I would tell him to keep his gym membership & take me out for pizza, beer and a triple scoop of ice cream for dessert! :cheeky::cheeky:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky you make a good point BUT that is regarding a compliment...

They way the OP presented his question and comments is disrespectful to say the least.

I am sure any woman reading that her novio is writing how fat she is getting on the internet may take some offence....dominican woman or otherwise

If that was me I would tell him to keep his gym membership & take me out for pizza, beer and a triple scoop of ice cream for dessert! :cheeky::cheeky:
Well, at least you made me laugh out loud.
How many scoops, did you say?

Is it safe to say that you're not Dominican?

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
3 Large Scoops...with chocolate sauce & whipped cream...just to teach him a lesson for commenting on a woman's weight..;) hee hee

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
3 Large Scoops...with chocolate sauce & whipped cream...just to teach him a lesson for commenting on a woman's weight..;) hee hee

This probably won't help my case any, but....I had a serious boyhood crush on Twiggy:bunny::bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.