Molested in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackieboo

On Vaction without a return ticket!
Mar 18, 2006
So it?s 10 to midnight and I just returned from a lovely evening at the Checkpoint bar in Sosua. I say lovely because there is always great company and the service is great.

However I was molested in the men?s room while taking a slash.

Before any homophobic comments start I was molested by a Sosua hooker in the mens room. Here I was doing my business and in the middle of a comfortable moment I had some hag?s arms around me and felt trusting gyrations on my bum.

O.K. for those of you that think this was a pleasant thing think about how you?d feel if you had some skag hooker grab on to you while you were midstream? What would you have done?

Me, the first thing I did was put my right hand in my front pocket to protect my wallet and then I turned around and pee?d right on her. Apparently she wasn't the golden shower kind of girl as she ran away cussing me in several local languages.

So, the advice I have to you out there that don?t want to be molested while taking a slash, just turn around and do what comes naturally.

Oct 9, 2007
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcMrgi4GTco"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcMrgi4GTco" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
However I was molested in the men?s room while taking a slash.
From what I understand, those bathrooms are very public and there's no way of denying entrance to any street rifraf. They would need to have an attendant to prevent this type of occurrence.

Before any homophobic comments start I was molested by a Sosua hooker in the mens room. Here I was doing my business and in the middle of a comfortable moment I had some hag?s arms around me and felt trusting gyrations on my bum.
We commonly refer to them as hookers, but for the most part they are actually pickpockets, pretending to be hookers, to get access to your cash.

O.K. for those of you that think this was a pleasant thing think about how you?d feel if you had some skag hooker grab on to you while you were midstream? What would you have done?
It's a heck of a compromising position and they know it. I bet that 50% of the time, they manage to empty the victim's pockets.

Me, the first thing I did was put my right hand in my front pocket to protect my wallet and then I turned around and pee?d right on her. Apparently she wasn't the golden shower kind of girl as she ran away cussing me in several local languages.
Protecting your wallet was absolutely the best thing to do, even if only leaves you with one hand to fend her off.
Having peed on her is one of the funniest things I have ever read on DR1.
It's a classic. Good for you.

So, the advice I have to you out there that don?t want to be molested while taking a slash, just turn around and do what comes naturally.
And have someone cover your back, if you're going to be using a bathroom that offers no protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.