car dealer

May 22, 2006
Hello,
Somebody know or have some pertinent infos about the car dealer with
the name " Km100 autocertificado" ,PLAZA EL PORTAL in SANTIAGO?
Its a trusted dealer? Its OK to make business with him? Thanks.

web

Nov 5, 2005
Not familiar with them, but I will tell you who not to deal with. Dealer in Santo Domingo called PV Auto, on Ave. 27 de Febrero. What a ridiculous waste of time. The owner is a lawyer/used car dealer, go figure. Had a great price on a Land Rover, but after 4 days of lies he sold it from under me for more $$$. Didn't have the balls to say , hey I am going to sell this for more money. Got time to spend in the Capital though, so at least it wasn't a total waste of time.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Hello,
Somebody know or have some pertinent infos about the car dealer with
the name " Km100 autocertificado" ,PLAZA EL PORTAL in SANTIAGO?
Its a trusted dealer? Its OK to make business with him? Thanks.

"trusted dealer" - is this combination of words ever in existence in modern world?!

Anyway, be prepared to hear within next five minutes -

" Buy from Espaillat Motors only, MF !!!!!!!!""

:paranoid:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
."PM" Rocky!

He has a trusted dealer in Moca ! Lots of DR1ers have used that dealer. If there are any problems AFTER the sale,he will resolve them! THAT is virtually unheard of in the DR!
Cris Colon CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 22, 2006
Hey, I'll sell ya my Land Rover....

Thanks for your offer, but because I live in Canada, I want a car that is simple
for me to repair. (the same model is sold there and the price is not expensive
for replacement parts plus a lot of scraps where i can search for 2nd hand
parts) MG

May 22, 2006
He has a trusted dealer in Moca ! Lots of DR1ers have used that dealer. If there are any problems AFTER the sale,he will resolve them! THAT is virtually unheard of in the DR!
Cris Colon CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hi CC,
And the name of the dealer is.... Thanks,
MG

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Thanks for your offer, but because I live in Canada, I want a car that is simple
for me to repair. (the same model is sold there and the price is not expensive
for replacement parts plus a lot of scraps where i can search for 2nd hand
parts) MG

Don't bother getting the same model here in the DR, not unless it is something very common. Why? becasue labor is dirt, dirt cheap here so you want to buy a vehicle that the parts are plentiful and as cheap as they can be found - it will more than make up for the money you will save by doing the work yourself. For example, I had the top end of my motorcycle rebuilt for US25 for labor only at the dealer where I bought the bike. In fact whole car engines, incl diesels, can be rebuilt for less than US500, incl parts and labor.