help schools for english kids & electrical work

Status
Not open for further replies.

theholmees

Oct 15, 2007
we are seriously thinking of moving to the north coast but unsure of many things i have 2 young children age 2 & 4 so schools are obvioulsy important and also my husband is electrician any info on this type of work would be great, thinking of maybe buying a small business but not sure again where to start any info on anything would be much appreciated we are just starting spanish classes so have a long way to go before we can communicate in spanish will it be a major problem.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
we are seriously thinking of moving to the north coast but unsure of many things i have 2 young children age 2 & 4 so schools are obvioulsy important and also my husband is electrician any info on this type of work would be great, thinking of maybe buying a small business but not sure again where to start any info on anything would be much appreciated we are just starting spanish classes so have a long way to go before we can communicate in spanish will it be a major problem.
If you mean buying an electrician business, it would make more sense for your husband to just seek out some work by himself, doing individual jobs, and working up a good reputation until he is busy all the time.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Do a search on the threads for schools, there is lots of information already. Take your time! Read lots and then come back with some questions.

It is rarely a good idea to buy a business here until you know the area, the culture, some good people and of course know some spanish....

Status
Not open for further replies.