Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default R.I.B. Rigid inflatable boat

Can anyone tell me how to say R.I.B. Rigid inflatable Boat such as a Zodiac in Dominican, Spanish even. I am going to have to make my enquiries by telephone and although I think my spanish is up to most of the possible conversation I´m lost on this one. I can´t even find any online dictionary to help me. Thanks.

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by granca View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to say R.I.B. Rigid inflatable Boat such as a Zodiac in Dominican, Spanish even. I am going to have to make my enquiries by telephone and although I think my spanish is up to most of the possible conversation I´m lost on this one. I can´t even find any online dictionary to help me. Thanks.
    Embarcación hinchable Zodiac.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

and while we're at it,"how do you say banana daquiri on spanish"(from the godfather?)

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoonnyc View Post
    and while we're at it,"how do you say banana daquiri on spanish"(from the godfather?)
    On Spanish?
    Hmmm.
    Well, a banana daiquiri in regular Spanish would be a daiquiri de plátano, but might be guineo here in the DR, and I do believe that the Godfather movie involved Italian speaking family members, not Spanish.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Rocky you crack me up!!!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default zodiac, si saben bote tipo zodiac

Quote Originally Posted by granca View Post
    Bote inflable o simplimente perdon senor ustedes venden los bote tipo zodiac o otro tipo de bote inflable con fondo rígido.

g'luk