R.I.B. Rigid inflatable boat

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Can anyone tell me how to say R.I.B. Rigid inflatable Boat such as a Zodiac in Dominican, Spanish even. I am going to have to make my enquiries by telephone and although I think my spanish is up to most of the possible conversation I?m lost on this one. I can?t even find any online dictionary to help me. Thanks.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Can anyone tell me how to say R.I.B. Rigid inflatable Boat such as a Zodiac in Dominican, Spanish even. I am going to have to make my enquiries by telephone and although I think my spanish is up to most of the possible conversation I?m lost on this one. I can?t even find any online dictionary to help me. Thanks.
Embarcaci?n hinchable Zodiac.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
and while we're at it,"how do you say banana daquiri on spanish"(from the godfather?)
On Spanish?
Hmmm.
Well, a banana daiquiri in regular Spanish would be a daiquiri de pl?tano, but might be guineo here in the DR, and I do believe that the Godfather movie involved Italian speaking family members, not Spanish.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
zodiac, si saben bote tipo zodiac

Bote inflable o simplimente perdon senor ustedes venden los bote tipo zodiac o otro tipo de bote inflable con fondo r?gido.

g'luk