Stalker--how do I get rid of him??

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
There is a lunatic in SD that got my cell # here in NY that calls me 2-3 times a week. Not 100% sure how he got the number but I have several solid ideas. Don't want to change my number.

So he calls."When are you coming to SD? Can we get together? I want to talk about a few things with you." Yeah right. I have 3 telephone numbers he has used. One that he has used more than 5x. I don't take his calls any more but sometimes the numbers come thru as a blocked number. I think that is only because of the calling card he is using.Sometimes I answer and it is Mr. Wonderful.

Any thoughts as to how I can report him? Should I just let him fade away or should I pay a couple of bux to someone there to bust his horns?

john

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Tu tambiem?........

There is a lunatic in SD that got my cell # here in NY that calls me 2-3 times a week. Not 100% sure how he got the number but I have several solid ideas. Don't want to change my number.

So he calls."When are you coming to SD? Can we get together? I want to talk about a few things with you." Yeah right. I have 3 telephone numbers he has used. One that he has used more than 5x. I don't take his calls any more but sometimes the numbers come thru as a blocked number. I think that is only because of the calling card he is using.Sometimes I answer and it is Mr. Wonderful.

Any thoughts as to how I can report him? Should I just let him fade away or should I pay a couple of bux to someone there to bust his horns?

john
Shyt, you have one too??????.

Sorry, I HAD to say it, wahahaha!!.

Listen, does his number shows-up when he calls?.

If it does, give him a taste of his own medicine, at ALLLL hours of the day, ESPECIALLY AT 1,2,3, and 4 o'clock in the morning!!.

Maybe his new girlfriend is someone you date/dated.

Now, if you really want to beat him at his own game, send me a PM with his number and lets gang-up on him!!!.

Trust me, he WILL stop!.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I def. wouldn't recommend paying anyone down there to "take care of him"....

Why not tell him that your going to contact the Dominican police if he won't stop?

It may be an empty threat, because I'm not sure what the Dominican police could actually do? But who knows it may scare him a bit??

May not be the best idea...but it is an idea...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
As soon as you answer the phone and hear his voice, quickly say, "hold the line please. I'll just be a minute", then wait until he gives up and hangs up.
When he calls again, tell him how sorry but busy you are, and ask him to hold again, and so on, and so on, until he gets tired of spending a fortune on long distance calls and always being on hold.

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
Play the "I'm crazier than you" card, works every time. Whatever he says to you, just 1-up the ante.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
As soon as you answer the phone and hear his voice, quickly say, "hold the line please. I'll just be a minute", then wait until he gives up and hangs up.
When he calls again, tell him how sorry but busy you are, and ask him to hold again, and so on, and so on, until he gets tired of spending a fortune on long distance calls and always being on hold.

Tried a variation of this. Clicked on and then off thinking he would use the full minute. I'm sure like others have said he doesn't have money or minutes on his card.

Now this is hard to believe-last week he asked me to call HIM. After 5 minutes he calls back! Says "why didn't I call him?" Dominican moxey or what?
JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
What does he want, apart from your body of course? :D

Not 100% sure--but has "a proposal for me". This week had a friend (he was in background) call me who spoke "english".English was so bad that they didn't realize they would have better off letting me waddle thru with my bad Spanish. Says to me "I am the boyfriend of your boyfriend" Not what you and I would think . He is mearly trying to tell me he is a male friend. Told him I didn't understand a word he was saying and of course after the usual one minute the call ended.

Maybe this should have been put in the sanky section. Need to talk to Anna re: guys calling guys.LOL . WOW, the world is getting too complicated for me.

john

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Relax, take a deep breath and...start panicking NOW!!!!

It all depends on the relationship you had with him. If it was a physical/romantic one don't count on him stopping anytime soon.

You are better off changing your number and when you go back to the DR don't give it to ANYONE.

Don't talk to him, don't play games with him. This will just make him think that you are still interested. Don't add fuel to the fire, you'll only get him more obsessed.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Relax, take a deep breath and...start panicking NOW!!!!

It all depends on the relationship you had with him. If it was a physical/romantic one don't count on him stopping anytime soon.

You are better off changing your number and when you go back to the DR don't give it to ANYONE.

Don't talk to him, don't play games with him. This will just make him think that you are still interested. Don't add fuel to the fire, you'll only get him more obsessed.

Not physical, romantic,not nada. Don't even know the guy. Not changing MY telephone # for some dirt bag in the DR that like the other posters say will run out of money real soon.
Will keep you posted-I'm sure the harassment will end soon.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The reply

Not 100% sure--but has "a proposal for me".
john
The reply.....

Hi "Jose",
I think I finally understand what it is you're trying to tell me.
You have a business proposal for me....
OK ! This is how it works.
As you well know, I'm a busy guy and I receive 20 or 30 proposals per day, so many years ago I went to the written proposal system, thus eliminating a lot of useless ideas, as my secretary screens them all first and only passes me the good ones.
Now my life is good again, as I refuse to hear out any proposals, until my secretary and I have both examined them.
Let me give you the address to send your proposal to.

And you know Jose, I like you, so I'll be pulling for you and your proposal.....

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Marco-thinking of using your suggestion in "real life". Thanks for organizing my day.
john

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I know what happened. Johne played the big shot in santo domingo. He must have impressed a few chopas and talked about his business investments in DR and his future plans of further investments in other various businesses around the country. She immediately told this to her tigre cousin or jobless chulo and now he is calling him for some business ideas/investments. This is how it works: If you are talking casually to a girl and tell her that you are thinking of buying a house in this country. next thing you know, 5 different people will call you to help you buy a house here and there. They all work for real estate agency. Your number gets passed around to her family and friends who are desperate to find fresh blood who wants to lose his money in DR.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Se acabo esta vaina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Ok, listen up, John:

Do you REAAAAAAAALLY want him to stop?.

If you do, lets cut all these bullshyt and give me his number and I will let you know EXACTLY what he wants from you.

After I tell you what he wants, if you still don't want to deal with him, I WILL call him back and DEMAND he leave you alone!!.

If he still does NOT, I have a little machine, called "YouWILLBeSorryYouF'edWithMe", that is capable of dialing his number NONSTOP for HOURS!!.

So lets stop all the complaining and lets act NOW before this REEEEEEALLY gets out of hands since you don't know what that guy is capable of!!.

The ball is in your court!!.