Looking for apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

PequenaTortuga

Feb 19, 2007
Hi,
I lived in the Cabarete area for a short time in 2005, and am returning at some point this November (yay! I cannot wait to be back on the island!).
I plan on coming and staying at an inn during the time I secure a long term apartment.
Does any one know of anything cheap in Cabarete, or within Perla Marina? I'd like something safe, not too sketchy, and not very expensive. Being within walking distance to the water would be nice too, but I'm open to whatever. Perla Marina is where I used to live, and I prefer that neighborhood, but would like to hear about other places toward/in Cabarete. A small studio, or 1 bedroom apartment would be perfect.
Any suggestions of places to check out, people to contact once I arrive???
Thanks!

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Check vrbo.com

Studios in Ocean Dream run about $600 a month long term. Very nice, secure, 2 minutes from beach & 8 minute walk on beach to center of town.
1 bedrooms in Cita del Sol, not as nice, but a little larger and about the same price in center of town.

Several apts available in ProCab & elsewhere.
Early November's not too bad a time to look as things are slow in town.
You should have a lot of options.

villaleone

Apr 28, 2005
Condo

There is a reasonable i bdrm condo for rent at Orilla del Mar, just east of Cabarete for $600/mo. Contact me for further info.

Status
Not open for further replies.