Mangu, Arieto & Pacha?

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
Hi all!

I was searching previous posts for the best clubs and discos in the Punta Cana/Bavaro area and the most recent thread was from January. I know that things change and new clubs/resorts open so does anyone know if these 3 discos are still the best spots to hit? Or are there some lesser known places that are just as good that have yet to be mentioned?

My girl friend and I are both into hip hop, top 40 and raggaeton and we're looking for a good mix of locals and tourists so any updates would be appreciated.

Cheers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 7, 2007
These 3 discos are still good.

There is also a new disco, opened about a year ago, which is on a Carretera Friusa, it's in a cave, but I don't know the name. The taxi driver would know once you describe it to him and tell him it's on the Friusa road. It's supposed to be pretty cool.

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
thanks! you're always so helpful, you rock!! ill ask round and find out about the one in the cave...sounds like something different (and thats just what we're looking for!)

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
Thanks Hel and back...sounds awesonme! We will definitely have to check this place out! Cheers :)