Why do dominicans complain so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gossette Ortiz

Oct 17, 2007
I find that the citizens in the Dominican Republic complain about there country every day, and they dont realize that they have a great country. I think that the citzens of the dominican republic should be better citizen instead of complainig come together and do more for there people i feel like all they do, they always want others to do the work. Its so easy to leave everything to the goverment. Get involved and things will change. Thats why the United States is so strong even though it really tough there as we speak.

JOKL

Oct 30, 2006
Ohh do you wants to know why?? this forum is full of people that hands-on experience with that behavior and they will tell you better than me, but I know some reasons.

-the minimun salary is around $200 a month. if you have that job.
-a double digit unemployment.
-unreliable electricity services is 0.25$ the KW, in US is around 0.12$-0.15$ KW 24/7.
-Drinking water is scarse, expensive and unreliable too, in US I paid expensive water at
0.03$Gal and the cheapest 0.0015$Gal.
-Rice the primary food for dominicans cost more, Ej, in US 50Lbs of rice is around $12.00in DR the same amount will be $20+.
I can keep going but I will leave the others to add or to take merit to your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.