Las Canas Aparthotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhauger

Nov 24, 2005
Does anyone have any information on this place? I have a reservation for thirty days starting in NOV. How far is it from the beach? How far is it from downtown Sosua? Is it a nice placce? etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Does anyone have any information on this place? I have a reservation for thirty days starting in NOV. How far is it from the beach? How far is it from downtown Sosua? Is it a nice placce? etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Assuming that you are talking about Las Ca?as in Sosua, it's a bit far from beach or downtown for walking, but they have a shuttle service, not to mention motoconchos.
The place is quite beautiful with an amazing giant pool and is very well administrated.
What else would you like to know?

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Love it there. Relaxing, good bunch of long term residents from an interesting mix of locations. Fine restaurant with good prices. The manager, Judy, does all in her power to insure that guests have a wonderful stay.
In short, the in-town life is there if you want it, and wonderfully rejuvenating peace if you don't.
Enjoy!

travelchik

Jan 26, 2007
We?ve been living here for 8 weeks and love it. The place is beautiful - very quiet and laid back. It isn?t really in walking distance to the beach but with the shuttle service it?s a quick and easy trip. The restaurant is really amazing. The food is always delicious and the prices are reasonable. There?s also a cafe for breakfasts which is a great hang-out and chat spot. I?m sure you?ll enjoy your time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.