European/America Salon & Spa Now Open Cabarete

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
Just a quick note to say that the salon is now open in Cabarete - we are working with Kerastase by L'Oreal for hair, GiGi wax for your waxing needs, Tigers Eye for facials and body treatment, and we have manicures/pedicures and massage therapists. We have English and Spanish speakers!
We are located in Plaza Media Luna next to Edenorte and Caribe Express, and the number is 809-571-0994. We are working by appointment in the first few weeks but will be accepting walk-ins also as we get busier.
Stop by and say hi!!

massiel

Oct 22, 2007
hello Jupe,

I've seen the salon and i find it very nice. I found it different from the others salons, i could notice that you're only using the L'oreal line which is very good. By the way can you explain me what is The Tiger's eyes? and what is it for?

Thanks,
Massiel

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
OK jupe, time for you to contact robert@dr1.com for advertising rates. It is exceedingly good value for money.

Excellent idea Chris, I have already been in touch with Thomas and we have signed up, but in the mean time just wanted to let all those people who have been asking me about when we are opening that we are open.

Massiel - Tigers Eye is our line of body/facial treatments that are completely natural and that achieve amazing results using a unique clay only found in the U.S.

Lastly I forgot to mention the name - Philip Armstrong Salons - is the name of the salon.

Cheers,

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you have any photos of the salon, post them here or email them to me and I will post them. Good luck with new venture!

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
Much appreciated Robert, I will post or email pics really soon (when I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off!)

massiel

Oct 22, 2007
Excellent idea Chris, I have already been in touch with Thomas and we have signed up, but in the mean time just wanted to let all those people who have been asking me about when we are opening that we are open.

Massiel - Tigers Eye is our line of body/facial treatments that are completely natural and that achieve amazing results using a unique clay only found in the U.S.

Lastly I forgot to mention the name - Philip Armstrong Salons - is the name of the salon.

Cheers,

Hi Jupe! Thanks for your reply. By the way how much would a facial cost? And is there any chance of getting a good discount?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
hows business

Hi Naturelover,

Business is good thanks, things always take time to build but after just less than one month we are doing well. Everyone who has come in for information has come back for services, and the overall feedback is that everyone who has had services will be coming back.

Photo's coming soon and website up this week!!

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
If you have any photos of the salon, post them here or email them to me and I will post them. Good luck with new venture!

Here are the photos finally!!!

jpeg-no-cache.php

jpeg-no-cache.php

jpeg-no-cache.php

jpeg-no-cache.php

Enjoy and come visit!