Can you give a puppy a loving home?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Six bitch puppies of the "Heinz 57" variety were abandoned just down the track from our home... they are probably only about 5 - 6 weeks old. We are currently looking after and feeding them well but, as we already have 9 dogs of our own, we need to find new kind, loving homes for them or they may have to be destroyed. Please get in touch if you are interested. We are close to Sabaneta. (There is obviously no charge involved.)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We are also prepared to deliver puppies to most places as long as we know they get a good and kind home

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I would take one...but I am in Canada...do you deliver to Canada???? :) lol

Are you serious or just being a little fascitious? If I could ship them to the UK I would find good, loving homes tomorrow for these delightful well natured puppies.

This type of scenario is no joke - we are animal lovers and just want to try to re-home these little orphans

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Good news!

Six bitch puppies of the "Heinz 57" variety were abandoned just down the track from our home... they are probably only about 5 - 6 weeks old. We are currently looking after and feeding them well but, as we already have 9 dogs of our own, we need to find new kind, loving homes for them or they may have to be destroyed. Please get in touch if you are interested. We are close to Sabaneta. (There is obviously no charge involved.)

I am pleased to report that all 6 puppies now have new loving homes. Three of them have gone to a finca in Gasper Hernadez, two others to Cabarete area and, of course, we have kept one ourselves and she is called Rosy.

Kateinyork

Mar 8, 2007
www.facebook.com
I am pleased to report that all 6 puppies now have new loving homes. Three of them have gone to a finca in Gasper Hernadez, two others to Cabarete area and, of course, we have kept one ourselves and she is called Rosy.

That's great news! If we'd been in DR we'd have had one - unfortunately UK is a little far. Glad you got them rehomed.

dietcokeplease

Nov 1, 2007

That's great! :cheeky: I would have bought one, but we already have three dogs, and our family can't really support a fourth. :eek: lol. So anyways, congratulations! We need more people like you down here, who don't just leave the dogs to die.

Sincerely,
Dietcokeplease :bunny: