Caribe Campo - big time robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Last night four appartments were burglarized in Caribi Campo. All belonging to very good people. If anyone has any pertinent info - please PM. Will talk.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
AK47

Where is Caribi Campo - I know vista Del Caride and Coco Nut Palm - is it the same ?
Sorry, I am ignorent of the names people give to places here although I live here

Olly

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AK47

Where is Caribi Campo - I know vista Del Caride and Coco Nut Palm - is it the same ?
Sorry, I am ignorent of the names people give to places here although I live here

Olly
Nowhere close.
Caribe Campo is just a couple of minutes from downtown Sosua.

Right hand bottom.
sosuamap.jpg

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Location of Caribe Campo

Thanks for the information Rocky - is much closer to Sosua than I thought.

Thanks
Olly

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Last night four appartments were burglarized in Caribi Campo. All belonging to very good people. If anyone has any pertinent info - please PM. Will talk.

If you're talking about 4 apartments burglarized in one night in Caribe Campo, I think the board is interested in this. PM won't do. We have to put the information to public scrutiny - otherwise it remains your rumor. I'll fix the thread header for you to show the correct name.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
They were probably all having dinner in Sosua. If this story is true.

I would not suggest saying when and where you leave for dinner as security could be comprimised.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
If you're talking about 4 apartments burglarized in one night in Caribe Campo, I think the board is interested in this. PM won't do. We have to put the information to public scrutiny - otherwise it remains your rumor. I'll fix the thread header for you to show the correct name.

Not rumors. My people fixed their brocken doors/locks all day yesterday. Thives got cought by security cameras before they saw them and destroyed. Appt owners want the info in private. Not to be posted publicly.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Not rumors. My people fixed their brocken doors/locks all day yesterday. Thives got cought by security cameras before they saw them and destroyed. Appt owners want the info in private. Not to be posted publicly.

Then why did you post "some" of the information on a PUBLIC website?

tambo'

Status
Not open for further replies.