licey Aguila game...Safety

holita

Jun 6, 2006
I plan to go to the game tomorrow with my parents....how is the safety? Any advice on parking? etc...thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Safety is not an issue, it is safe.

Parking is another thing. If you are going this time of year you can just park in the stadium area because the crowds are small. I usually park across from the entrance to the stadium in a private lot. Quicker in and out. Just park where the guy tells you and go to the game. When you leave give him 50 Pesos, or more if you wish.

Sep 19, 2005
all the games I went to were loaded with police and military.... most were playoff games though.

the parking is like any place...the lot I parked in each time is less than 150 yards from the gate to get in the stadium.....

as usuall, when it is time to leave and being dominicans they take a messy situations and make it worse.....

there is no order, but i havent seen any fender benders, but it is a non stop quagmire of dissorder getting out of that stadium after the game.

have fun!!!!

dont be in a rush to leave if you stay to end of the game..

bob

holita

Jun 6, 2006
Thanks everyone for the advice..I cannot wait to bring my parents. My father was telling me he went to the first game in the stadium in 1955!!! He is exciting to get to go to a game while he is here!;)