Cable in Sosua

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
I plan to move to the DR, and my question is related to net connection - how reliable is the cable connection? How much? I used the wi fi at Las Canas, and it was terribly slow, and the internet cafe's in Sosua were really slow. Friends were pleased with the wi fi that Rocky offers at his place, but since the net connection is crucial to my living, please do share your thoughts. Are there "outages", or any kind of other "unexpected" issues? Is there a way to get sattelite broadband? If so how much?
Many many thanks!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I plan to move to the DR, and my question is related to net connection - how reliable is the cable connection? How much? I used the wi fi at Las Canas, and it was terribly slow, and the internet cafe's in Sosua were really slow. Friends were pleased with the wi fi that Rocky offers at his place, but since the net connection is crucial to my living, please do share your thoughts. Are there "outages", or any kind of other "unexpected" issues? Is there a way to get sattelite broadband? If so how much?
Many many thanks!
Are you talking about cable for your TV or for the internet service?