Spanish school between Cabrera and Nagua

Mel100

Oct 26, 2007
Just moving in Cabrera, anyone knows of any spanish school as well as a scooba diving school. Any link will be appreciated. I don't want to go to Sosua or Cabarete. Any good school in Nagua will also be good. Also any Vespa dealer in the DR? Looking to buy a vespa but can't find a rep there. Thank you for any answer provided

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Just moving in Cabrera, anyone knows of any spanish school as well as a scooba diving school. Any link will be appreciated. I don't want to go to Sosua or Cabarete. Any good school in Nagua will also be good. Also any Vespa dealer in the DR? Looking to buy a vespa but can't find a rep there. Thank you for any answer provided
I don't think there are Vespa dealers here.
I've only ever seen 2 or 3 of them throughout the years.(Scooters, not dealers)
Other than the Chinese crap ones, they're mostly Hondas & Yamahas.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
buy what is locally popular or you will not be able to find parts. Yamaha, honda etc.

there are private tutors for spanish around. The dive shop in Rio San Juan gives lessons but i am not sure if they are currently open.

Mel100

Oct 26, 2007
Vespa in the DR

Thank you for your reply, but There should be a Spanish school in Nagua or around it, What is the name of the university in Nagua? maybe they have a program there for students who wants to learn Spanish. Any link for this University in Nagua? or Spanish school there
Also maybe its time to start a VESPA franchise business there. Look at them!!

Vespa Scooters

It will make la Isla Bonita less polluate....specially the small cities

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
dive shop in RSJ is closed..... i would not try to start selling pasolas of any mark here. bring a skill or a trade, or good management experience and you will find lots to do here

Mel100

Oct 26, 2007
Super Vince,

It could be a specialize school or the Uni and also any good night club for new years celebration...I'm preparing it early
Thankyou
Mel

Mel100

Oct 26, 2007
sjh

I think the environment is as important, I don't want to buy 4x4 and spend gaz to distroy or polluate, DR has as much of those.
As you mention in yr mail, I'am not trying to find things to do , I already have a business and help the local, but lot of them has no mean of transportation and I prefer to see them with a cycle them a car. Let's keep DR green
Mel

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
sjh

I think the environment is as important, I don't want to buy 4x4 and spend gaz to distroy or polluate, DR has as much of those.
As you mention in yr mail, I'am not trying to find things to do , I already have a business and help the local, but lot of them has no mean of transportation and I prefer to see them with a cycle them a car. Let's keep DR green
Mel
If it's a pollution concern that you have, you will be interested to know that one of those scooters pollutes way more than a car or 4 X 4.
Two stroke bikes are such polluters, that they have even been banned in certain countries.

Mel100

Oct 26, 2007
sjh
that is why I mention Vespa who is doing their bike Hybrid...
Gaz will not be a big concern
Mel

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
sjh
that is why I mention Vespa who is doing their bike Hybrid...
Gaz will not be a big concern
Mel
I didn't see any hybrids, but I can tell you that all Vespas, apart from their top of the line model, are two strokers and pollute more than a 2 ton SUV with a V8 engine.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
if your concern is polluting look for a 4 stroke motorcycle. they are larger and more powerful than a scooter but a much better form of transportation

Mel100

Oct 26, 2007
sjh
Thank you for all your advise, I'll look up on that.
Any sugestion on the spanish school between Cabrera and Nagua?
I want to learn Spanish
Mel

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
sjh
Thank you for all your advise, I'll look up on that.
Any sugestion on the spanish school between Cabrera and Nagua?
I want to learn Spanish
Mel
It's not very populated area, Mel.
I suspect that if you have not gotten a response by now, it's because there is no Spanish school in that area.

Mel100

Oct 26, 2007
sjh
Thank you for your answer sjh, what is the name of the university in Nagua?
any contact, web site, phone by any chance