Bochata. Where to download?

Colonel

Jul 28, 2007
Hello!

I have the wonderfull trip to your country thi september! I love it! And for the first time in life i've heard such music (Aventura and etc) at Disco and in bar. It's amazing. But i didn't buy CD!!!! I regret very very.
Can you advise me, where i can download such music. Or maybe somebody will upload the archives with the most popular songs. I need direct link. It will be very kind. Intresting in most popular song (often plaing at disco)

P.S. please, if you know, there popular song - there such words - "Dominicana amigo" (reapiting), round song. Who is the author (exponent )?

Thank you! And sorry for the bad english! With the good wishes from Russia!

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Hello!

I have the wonderfull trip to your counloastry thi september! I love it! And for the first time in life i've heard such music (Aventura and etc) at Disco and in bar. It's amazing. But i didn't buy CD!!!! I regret very very.
Can you advise me, where i can download such music. Or maybe somebody will upload the archives with the most popular songs. I need direct link. It will be very kind. Intresting in most popular song (often plaing at disco)

P.S. please, if you know, there popular song - there such words - "Dominicana amigo" (reapiting), round song. Who is the author (exponent )?

Thank you! And sorry for the bad english! With the good wishes from Russia!

You can download all the bachata you want from bearshare...just googlr bearshare and download program free...they have aventure frank reyes and all the good ones....
bob

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i use limewire pro. i think they charge a small fee...but it blocks a lot of spyware and viruses etc.

Also...torrent dowloads are the big thing these days. dowload Azerus and things dowload much much faster.

A

apostropheman

i believe it's azureus...and i find utorrent much better :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Colonel

Jul 28, 2007
Thanks to all especially to CarpeDReam!!! The first song is that i've searched, second i didn't here. Do you have "Me Voy" by Zacarias Ferreira?

Thanks for Torrent links, but here in my city i have no unlimit internet, so i pay for the traffic, so direct links to the files are preferable for me.

And one more - i'm more inresting in mp3 not video :)

You say about trip report... I've lived in ALL Inclusive Hotel, if it will be intresting for you i will do such report :) I can say that it was amazing trip.

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
You're welcome. These aren't my videos... they are just available on youtube. "Me voy" is sung by Hector Acosta "El Torito"....

YouTube - El Torito en el Show del Mediodia-Me Voy

You might be interested in learning about Juan Luis Guerra...his music is varied and his bachata is different as well. What makes him so great however is his lyrics (google some of his songs for a translation...you would appreciate him a lot more).

Good luck.

Colonel

Jul 28, 2007
Gracia!

I was stupid that didn't buy CD at market... Now i have to find music by internet :)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
yeah..i spelled azureus wrong. I like it..but i still find a ton of stuff on limewire.

I used to have live365...and what is cool with that is that if you PURCHASE total recorder you can record all your streaming media. Havent done that for a couple of years...but i enjoyed playing with it for a time...and my ipod is happy for it.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
yeah..i spelled azureus wrong. I like it..but i still find a ton of stuff on limewire.

Thanks for the tip. You had me up till the middle of the night messing with limewire. I am not complaining, I downloaded a ton of songs, all good stuff. Now, how can I convert the mp3 to a different format. I don't know too many people in the DR with MP3 players................

I want to convert, burn, and distribute.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks for the tip. You had me up till the middle of the night messing with limewire. I am not complaining, I downloaded a ton of songs, all good stuff. Now, how can I convert the mp3 to a different format. I don't know too many people in the DR with MP3 players................

I want to convert, burn, and distribute.

This may not be the smartest thing to announce!

tambo'

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
what is frustating tho...is that i would PAY for some of my music...but there really aint that much bachata available on Itunes and the like. ANd even in NYC its hare to find a store that has a lot of this music. So...my arm is forced and i find what i can on line. As far as i know what i get and what i share on limewire is legal.

I dont listen to a lot of mainstream stuff tho...so i am not too worried.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You can find any Bachata ever recorded in HMV or Virgin.
Or download them illegally from Limewire, but talking about illegal downloading just ain't he smartest topic, think about it.

tambo'