DR1 thanksgiving party...anywhere???

Sep 19, 2005
not that most people need an official reason to party...but I have only been coming to the dr for a little over two yeats and I have made 2 t day parties so far...Id like to keep the record going..

did 2, fourth of july parties as well.....

I love get togethers.......

whats up...have I missed the word..

are you folks keeping it secret from me!!!!!!!!

bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
OK.
Were in.
Let's do it.
Full turkey dinner with stuffing, all the veggies, candied yams, cranberry sauce, home made pies and cakes.
We''ll buy enough to feed 60.
Work for you?

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
OK, so when is this fabulous dinner taking place? I was there last year (Thanksgiving) and it was delicious.

S

sokitoumi

its known as harvest festival innit.....
courgettessml2.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
OK, so when is this fabulous dinner taking place? I was there last year (Thanksgiving) and it was delicious.
Thursday, November 22nd.
Exactly the same as last year, except the 22nd instead of 23rd.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post439913 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Robert <!-- v3 Arcade --><!-- /v3 Arcade -->
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_439913", true); </SCRIPT>
DR1

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jan 1999

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_439913><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon10.gif
*** Thanksgiving Party - Rocky's ***
<HR style="COLOR: #173f96" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Date: Thanksgiving, Thursday November 22, 06.
Time: Starting at 2 PM 'till 8 PM for food.
Price: RD$399

Traditional Turkey Dinner with Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing and Gravy,
served with Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts and Candied Yams. Home Made Pies, Cakes and Ice Cream included.

Reservations at: rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

This is going to be fun, it was outstanding last year!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Hey Rocky...no disrespect...

And I don't know if there is anything this year...

But for ppl in Puerto Plata who are not headed out to Sosua...

I think Sam's Bar usually has a Thanksgiving dinner :)

I don't know about this year...as I'm not down there...

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Dear Robert (DR1), I don't know what you're having but it must have a terrible side effect. Thanksgiving dinner, at Rockys, and according to Mr. Robert's post will be on
Nov 22, 2006.. A little bit late, don't you think, sir.

Zeus

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Dear Robert (DR1), I don't know what you're having but it must have a terrible side effect. Thanksgiving dinner, at Rockys, and according to Mr. Robert's post will be on
Nov 22, 2006.. A little bit late, don't you think, sir.

Zeus
As stated in my post, same as last year.
That was Robert's post from 2006.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
The meal at Rocky's last year was great !!!! I won't be there this year because I don't arrive in the DR until the 27th. Enjoy everyone !

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Folks, this is an out and out plug for this feast!

I have not been able to make it for the last few years, but my memories from when Cleef and I stuffed ourselves with food and at the dessert table still make my head swim.
IF you have never been there, it is worth whatever effort it takes to get there.
Those that have been there, know it is one of the best things ever to experience.

HB

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks for the kind words, HB.
Would there be any chance that you could join us this year?
You know that we'd love to see you, and virtually every other DR1er who will be coming, would like to meet you or see you again.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There Will Be TONS Of Food For Everyone!!

"'cause I will be in Boston this year!
Rocky,any chance of a "Video Link" as in years past? We "Lurkers" would like to feel like part of the crowd!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC