Condolences to two of our members

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Baileyboy and her Mom DRsherry have lost a brother and son to cancer at the tender age of 33.

Lisa and Sharon my heart and prayers go out to you and the entire family.

A

apostropheman

please accept my sincere condolences. may you have strength in your grief.

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
So sorry to hear of your loss.

My condolences are with you both at this difficult time.

Daydream

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
With deepest sympathy........

I understand.
May it be a small comfort to know my prayers and thoughts are with you.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
This year, I lost both my mother and a favorite uncle, so I know something about grief.

To the family, allow me to say that to be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord. My thoughts and prayers go to you, and hope during your time of sorrow that you remember your loved one is now in His kindgdom, free of pain and suffering.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Heartfelt condolences on your sad loss. May you find comfort knowing that his suffering is over.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Very sorry as well to hear this news. I have gone through something very similar and I am sure many posters here have as well.
Condolences and remember you are not alone.

lonetraveller

Sep 4, 2006
Sorry to hear of your loss. I understand the grief as I lost a friend a month ago to cancer.

Let me assure you that even though he is not there in person he will be with you always as your angel.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
i am very sorry for your loss. it is a very difficult time, when you lose someone. i just loss my wife(40 yrs old) in sept and an uncle this past week.my thoughts and prayers are with all.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
God how I would gladly give my life if it would end cancer. You all know how I lost my son last year at the same age! Now one of my best friends is losing his wife. Now this and all the other posters who have lost family to this terrible thing.
I join with so many others in our prayers.
I truly know what you are experiencing. Only your faith and your own spirit can help.

My hope is you can heal a little every day.

HB

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Cancer is well known to me. It is not a good friend. Too many people in my life are fighting it. Two dear friends just lost the battle this week. I am so sorry for your loss. Cancer is hell at all ages, but more so when it hits those who are young.

DRsherry

Dec 20, 2005
With heartfelt thanks I thank everyone on here that have sent us condolences.It is a very difficult time for us but I know we are strong people and will get through this .Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers .Losing a husband and now a son is very hard to bear but I know that God has his reasons for doing things even though we don't always understand why.We place our faith in the Lord and he will guide us along in the future .