Taxi from SDQ to SD with Multiple Passengers

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Can someone please tell me if the taxi fare from SDQ to Santo Domingo is the same with multiple passengers as with one; and if it isn't, what the fare will be per person. Thanks.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Can someone please tell me if the taxi fare from SDQ to Santo Domingo is the same with multiple passengers as with one; and if it isn't, what the fare will be per person. Thanks.
The fares are posted per taxi, not by person, but they may demand extra for 5 or more.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I found a govt' regulated company that takes all of your passengers and luggage and just you from the airport to your resort/hotel and back again for a pretty reasonable price.....there are 10 of us arriving on Nov. 10th and this is what we are doing. Check it out - if you haven't already.... Boca chica airport transfers, dominican republic, punta cana airport transfers
FYI: The prices come out exactly the same as any taxi would charge right there at the airport.
I enetered a 1 way to Sosua from SDQ and it came out as $170 US, which is the standard price.

Paige's mom

Nov 1, 2007
We were just afraid of having to take multiple taxi's since there are 10 of us, luggage and golf clubs....that's why we were going w/the transportation company we found - since they can take all of us + luggage in one vehicle.