STI to Riu Bachata

GemmaC

Oct 29, 2007
Hi,

I'm travelling to Riu Bachata in Jan but the only flight I could get was into STI. We land at 8.30pm on a Tuesday and I'd like to book a taxi from the airport and then back again. How long is the journey? Our return flight is something like 1pm on a Saturday.

I have had one quote from Isaira Tours for $85 each way - can anyone recommend them or is there any other company which may be better to use? We do not know the Dominican Republic well and are flying in for a wedding for a few days.

Thanks in advance.

Gemma

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi,

I'm travelling to Riu Bachata in Jan but the only flight I could get was into STI. We land at 8.30pm on a Tuesday and I'd like to book a taxi from the airport and then back again. How long is the journey? Our return flight is something like 1pm on a Saturday.

I have had one quote from Isaira Tours for $85 each way - can anyone recommend them or is there any other company which may be better to use? We do not know the Dominican Republic well and are flying in for a wedding for a few days.

Thanks in advance.

Gemma
1 hour & 30 minutes, approx.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
$80US - $90US (depending on the arrival time) is the going rate for this trip from STI to just about any North Coast destination between Cabarete and Maimon.

Gregg