and another school question

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsdon2

Aug 22, 2006
greetings gang, last year like mooseman wants to do i brought tooth brushes ,toothpast and pencils to sosua, had good results just by going to lower sosua and passing them out in the bario. while there i took an interest in a young boy who was having problems in school. he could not do his homework as he did not have books of his own. simple right? just buy his books so i gave the funds so he could get them only to find the funds were diverted to another family emergency. since i am not bill gates its obvious i can,t solve all the problems there. but i can do one thing and thats to provide funds for one child to get an education and thus work there family out of poverty. the only way i can think of to do this is to find one child go to his school and pay the school directly. this seems to be the only way i can be sure the funds go to there proper place. i plan on doing some undercover investigation on the temp. of presidente fria at rockys this wedneday late afternoon so if anyone is out and about then and can provide some input to me the beers on me:) after that i,ll be out and about for the rest of nov in sosua and will be staying in one of rocky,s condo,s 2days and counting don

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
greetings gang, last year like mooseman wants to do i brought tooth brushes ,toothpast and pencils to sosua, had good results just by going to lower sosua and passing them out in the bario. while there i took an interest in a young boy who was having problems in school. he could not do his homework as he did not have books of his own. simple right? just buy his books so i gave the funds so he could get them only to find the funds were diverted to another family emergency. since i am not bill gates its obvious i can,t solve all the problems there. but i can do one thing and thats to provide funds for one child to get an education and thus work there family out of poverty. the only way i can think of to do this is to find one child go to his school and pay the school directly. this seems to be the only way i can be sure the funds go to there proper place. i plan on doing some undercover investigation on the temp. of presidente fria at rockys this wedneday late afternoon so if anyone is out and about then and can provide some input to me the beers on me:) after that i,ll be out and about for the rest of nov in sosua and will be staying in one of rocky,s condo,s 2days and counting don
I have some ideas on the matter.
We'll talk when you get here.

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007

Oriole100 and captain2002 sent me this web link for the Dream Project that looks good. I will be there on Nov 8 to 15. Where can I find Rocky's? DREAM Project: Dominican Republic Education and Mentoring Project

Status
Not open for further replies.