Detaled map of Santo Domingo

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
Once, I had a very6 good map of the entire city of Santo Domingo in a PDF format. I hwould like to load it again but can't fin the address. Thank's for helping me!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Link removed. The map is owned by Gaar Mapas and the site offering it for download is breaking the law.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Once, I had a very6 good map of the entire city of Santo Domingo in a PDF format. I hwould like to load it again but can't fin the address. Thank's for helping me!

I have on my HDD the PDF map that used to be available on the "colonial-zone" website, when I tried to download it again I got a message saying the file is damaged and cannot be repaired or opened so I guess that access has been denied for reasons stated by another poster in this thread.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have on my HDD the PDF map that used to be available on the "colonial-zone" website, when I tried to download it again I got a message saying the file is damaged and cannot be repaired or opened so I guess that access has been denied for reasons stated by another poster in this thread.

First of all, sorry Robert if I created any extra work! oooooops

Bryanell,

If you saved the map as a PDF file, NOT THE LINK, the map works fine.
The map link also works on that "other" web site, colonialzone blah blah blah.
Anyway, I have the map, and if anybody wants to see it, I am in Starbucks having a latte on 1st Ave!

tambo'

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
Thank you all, here aresome individual comments....

To Simon and Nicky

Nothing to resist to.... my computer crashed and I could not recuperate anything....

To Bryawell

You on 1st avenue New-York, Chicago or Santo Domingo?????

to Rubio_hyguey

I am contacting you

To Domiunican Boy

I will try this link

To Tamborista

I ackwnoledge

Again Thank you all

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
I've got my map!!!!

Thank's to every one, and a special thank to rubio_higuey.

The members of DR1 are very helpfull and kind!