O&C is back for a short while, WHAT'S NEW

Jan 3, 2003
How's everyone? How's the health? What's new? Are all the old timers OK?

Remember, don't be facetious but ergonomically controlled in a diffusionary reactionary way, LOL!!

Seriously though, I hope all are well and prospering materially, spiritually and socially and for those involved in such things politically. Just here for a short while and would love to hear from those who MAY still remember me:bunny:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Well, O&C, welcome back. I think.
What have you been up to?
Are you in the States or the DR?

Let us know, okay?

HB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
How's everyone? How's the health? What's new? Are all the old timers OK?

Remember, don't be facetious but ergonomically controlled in a diffusionary reactionary way, LOL!!

Seriously though, I hope all are well and prospering materially, spiritually and socially and for those involved in such things politically. Just here for a short while and would love to hear from those who MAY still remember me:bunny:
I guess you heard about the tropical storm, didn't you?
And yes, of course, we remember you.
Not that I'm a real old timer like HB.

A

apostropheman

welcome home :)

hang up your rain slicker and stay awhile, why don't ya!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Some of us are doing great. We have lost some people also since you've been gone.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Have You Been Released ,Or Are You Just On Parole??

I thought you got 20 years????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jan 3, 2003
I thought you got 20 years????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You say the same things over and over again. Alzheimer's taking its toll, eh?