timeshare jobs?

melissasmith

Sep 14, 2007
hi
ive been lurking on this board for a while now! great info. i sell timeshare in mexico and am thinking of relocating to dr. whats the best timeshare resort to work at?
please help
cheers!;)

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Wow! Methinks you might be in the wrong place for this sort of question. I for example eat time-share-sellers for a mid-morning snack whenever I can induce one to get close enough. It's open season on them year round in the DR.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wow! Methinks you might be in the wrong place for this sort of question. I for example eat time-share-sellers for a mid-morning snack whenever I can induce one to get close enough. It's open season on them year round in the DR.
Do you eat them whole, or do you chop them up into little pieces?
Personally, I prefer them grated like cheese, and lightly sprinkled over my meal.
That way they last longer and it prolongs their suffering.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Do you eat them whole, or do you chop them up into little pieces?
Personally, I prefer them grated like cheese, and lightly sprinkled over my meal.
That way they last longer and it prolongs their suffering.
. . . any way I can get them, perhaps we should try some of your rib sauce . . . but they need to be fresh. As we all know, slightly rotten things go very bad very fast in the tropical heat.

Last edited:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
. . . any way I can get them, perhaps we should try some of your rib sauce . . . but they need to be fresh. As we all know, slightly rotten things go very bad very fast in the tropical heat.
It's been my experience that they can't go bad, as they are already rotten to the core at the point of capture, so we soak them in Cloro for a couple of days to disinfect them, before eating them.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
WORK a four letter word ending in K which you (as I recall) try to avoid as much as possible.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
WORK a four letter word ending in K which you (as I recall) try to avoid as much as possible.
You are correct.
But I must pretend to work, for the benefit of all who are watching, lest they think that I have too much time on my hands, and they try to recruit me for some "real" work.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
To the original poster re: timeshare jobs

The problem, if it isn't already evident, is that there is no consumer protection in the DR of any sort--most definitely not for timeshare buyers. Mexico is full of timeshare scammers, we all know that--when they get caught and sent out of the country, they come to the DR, along with countless international fugitives.

This is why you will get this type of mocking reception on this board.

If you want to live in a tropical place and sell timeshare for a company that actually delivers, you need to try MVCI in Aruba, or Starwood in the Bahamas. Maybe Starwood on St. John in the USVI, although the USVI is the Bronx of the Caribbean, IMHO.

The DR, lovely though it is in so many ways, is a nesting place for the worst of the timeshare deals. There is only one that actually delivers for its clients--it's in Cabarete. But they are sold out at the moment. They may have more inventory at some point, but who knows?