best time to fly???

BrandonD66

Oct 29, 2007
i was wondering when is the best time to fly if i'm flying from JFK to Santiago....when's the cheapest time, and if there are any sales going on for January...thats when i wish i could go... any help ?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
i was wondering when is the best time to fly if i'm flying from JFK to Santiago....when's the cheapest time, and if there are any sales going on for January...thats when i wish i could go... any help ?

The time is now my friend, hurry before Thanksgiving & Christmas. Average JFK-STI is $380 give or take.

Sep 19, 2005
I just booked Nov 17 JFK to STI.....returning nov 25th

$595!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on AA

the best time to go WAS in oct, and you would have to have bought them by early sept....

but I doubt you will see ricardos prices from now on.....

Ricardo..I just put in the 4th to the 7th..$455 AA

bob

Sep 19, 2005
ooops. yeah dumb Idea...thats why I gave fictitious dates. ha ha ha

gee tambo come on you have that many bad guys chasing you!!!

bury your problems in long established swamp and sleep better at night buddy....

bob

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Yep gotta work around thanksgiving travel, very expensive and I think the cut off is around December 14th or so, before the expensive xmas prices kick in.

Sep 19, 2005
unfortunatley those of us with a fixed amount of vacation time have to pick dates that over lap holidays... that end up being more important than saving $100 on the airfare.

that is why when the lady asks me ..'why dont you fly a week earlier".....I get all red in the face...
ha ha ha

BECAUSE I WANT TO VACATION.....WHEN I WANT!!! not when you want me to.. ha ha

bob

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
As a token clerk for the MTA, my job is slowly being phased out by this MetroCard thing that everyone is using. The benefits are not bad I get like 8 weeks paid vacation from the City of NY, and a pension in 3 years. For some reason the fares are still always too high when I wanna go get with mi novia in La Vega.

How can I apply for a position in the Santo Domingo Metro?

'obmat

Sep 19, 2005
As a token clerk for the MTA, my job is slowly being phased out by this MetroCard thing that everyone is using. The benefits are not bad I get like 8 weeks paid vacation from the City of NY, and a pension in 3 years. For some reason the fares are still always too high when I wanna go get with mi novia in La Vega.

How can I apply for a position in the Santo Domingo Metro?

'obmat

I am going to guarantee that you in fact CAN APPLY

and ill go even further and say dont even bother going back to see if they read your application...

with the asian markets you are in...you are being facetious with us with your income -monetary troubles ha ha ha

I have a cot to pull out for in your times of need both here and in your favorite vacation spot....(its close to moca...the cot that is!!!) should you need it BUDDY

bob

sawsky

Jan 12, 2007
we just booked a/a for 368.oo out of detroit,we have to leave a day erlier, that broke my heart lol,it was with the hume-travel site,after reading the responses i,m happy with the disicion, where leaving 31st of jan 08,thats still too far away but i just turned the calender, have a great time

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
I flew in OCT i was able to score IAD (Washington DC area) to SDQ $308 (purchased ticket 4 days before I left)....but for xmas it's around $800..!!! I'll want until AFTER the XMAS rush to fly back down...

K

Last edited: