The Best Strip Clubs in Higuey and Punta Cana

osanhopps

Aug 19, 2007
I have an apartment in Higuey and I take a couple of days in Punta Cana resort area. I am looking for the best strip clubs in these area. I am new to the DR and sometimes I am just looking for a good drink and a pleasant view. Can anyone help me.;):bunny:

Feb 7, 2007
There is nothing like a special strip club in Higuey. There was Tropicana but it closed down. Noa Noa closed a year ago.

There are some discos that have strip shows.
Piscina Aqua Sport on exist to El Seybo 1 km after Cabanas Cristal (carretera Malla). Daily strip show at 11pm. Weekend nights 2 strip shows.

Feb 7, 2007
Drop me a PM when you are around, I take you to some places and we can drink a beer or some whiskey or brugal, whatever you prefer.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
There is nothing like a special strip club in Higuey. There was Tropicana but it closed down. Noa Noa closed a year ago.

There are some discos that have strip shows.
Piscina Aqua Sport on exist to El Seybo 1 km after Cabanas Cristal (carretera Malla). Daily strip show at 11pm. Weekend nights 2 strip shows.

Rubio, I'm sure you mean carretera Mella

Feb 7, 2007
OP, please don't double post your thread in various sections of the board... it's enough to post one, most of us read all sections and respond when we can