What documents do I need to renew my REVISTA?

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
My revista expires Nov 2007 and I think I need to take copies of;

1. Car Insurance
2. Title to car
3. Cedula

to say Bankres and pay 45 pesos, then on to the local (POP) drivers license place and pick one up.

Is this correct? Please provide any information I am missing.

thanks

Phil

If you can also tell me what to take and where to go (be kind) in POP for the renewal of my car sticker, not sure its name, I would ver y much appriciate that as well. Seems the last day for renewal was yesterday. thanks again.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If you can also tell me what to take and where to go (be kind) in POP for the renewal of my car sticker, not sure its name, I would ver y much appriciate that as well. Seems the last day for renewal was yesterday. thanks again.

No. From today's DR1 News

Plate renewals until the 15th
Due to the inconvenience caused by storm Noel, the Tax Department (DGII) has given drivers until 15 November to renew their license plates. The extension will allow renewals without any fines. This is the second time that the DGII has extended the deadline. At first it was just extended until today, Thursday, but Noel has made it difficult for vehicle owners who are still recovering from the effects of the prolonged storm. According to Hoy, only 13% of drivers still need to renew their license plates.

Your other questions answered here, post 37 onwards
http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/64704-license-plate-renewals-4.html

Always search DR1 before asking because the info is probably already here posted by those who didn't wait until the eleventh hour.........

And always read DR1 News............

Hope the advice isn't considered too tough...............