Need help getting pics.sent to sunscape the beach

sunnie

Nov 1, 2007
Hi, I am trying to see if anyone is going to Sunscape the Beach Resort in Punta Cana any time soon and lives in Maryland or DC area. I was at the resort 3wks ago and want to send pics.taken back to my friend that works there. I am having a very hard time trying to find out how to send them. Ups wants to charge $50-$60 and doesn't like the mailing address I have for the resort. If anyone is going there and would be willing to take my pics.and drop them at the front desk,I would be forever grateful. If anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi, I am trying to see if anyone is going to Sunscape the Beach Resort in Punta Cana any time soon and lives in Maryland or DC area. I was at the resort 3wks ago and want to send pics.taken back to my friend that works there. I am having a very hard time trying to find out how to send them. Ups wants to charge $50-$60 and doesn't like the mailing address I have for the resort. If anyone is going there and would be willing to take my pics.and drop them at the front desk,I would be forever grateful. If anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks
Scan them then email them.
If you have no scanner yourself, then have a friend do it, and if you have no friends with scanners, then go to an internet cafe and get them scanned there.