Location of Casa Linda style RE development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
I've rented at Casa Linda outside of Sosua before and I noticed rentals on the web at a development closer to town with the same models. I've seen a map of the layout and directions that it's across the highway from Sosua but I haven't come across a map showing exactly where it is. Any info or comments about the place? It seems like a good thing to me as I don't like to rent a car in the DR if I don't have to.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I've rented at Casa Linda outside of Sosua before and I noticed rentals on the web at a development closer to town with the same models. I've seen a map of the layout and directions that it's across the highway from Sosua but I haven't come across a map showing exactly where it is. Any info or comments about the place? It seems like a good thing to me as I don't like to rent a car in the DR if I don't have to.
No name?
It doesn't sound familiar to me at all.
What do you mean when you say it's across the highway from Sosua?

Boricuajoe

Dec 30, 2004
It's Possible

You may be looking at information from Hispaniola Real Estate. As I understand they were the people responsible for the Casa Linda developement and now are developing in Camino Llibres, up the hill and behind the police station.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You may be looking at information from Hispaniola Real Estate. As I understand they were the people responsible for the Casa Linda developement and now are developing in Camino Llibres, up the hill and behind the police station.
The location makes sense.
I didn't know that they had finished construction, much less started renting them, but they might have.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It is actually a different developer (one of the original developers of CL) and yes they have rental units available

Bob K

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Yes, this is undoubtedly Hispaniola. The models are the same, and it is close to Sosua, on the opposite side of route 5. We heard good things about it while we were there, but were in the market to buy and it was more than we were ready to commit to. It was, I would say, 1/3 built back in May.

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Also, I believe they are primarily building to order, not doing too much on spec to rent out, but I may be wrong on that. Local realtors can certainly clarify this.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It is built to order, however some homeowners that now have theirs built are starting to rent them. PM me if you want more informatoin.

Bob K

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
That's it

Yes, it was Hispaniola. So it's behind the police station across the main highway. That seems like walking distance if it's not too far up the hill. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.