From Slovak Republic do I need a visa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcmilan

Dec 7, 2006
I am Slovak citizen and have been there last April 2007. I did not need any kind of visa. As far as I know, everybody, except from citizens of Dominican Rep. and few countries (?), has to pay for tourist card (10 USD) on entry point - airport. Other than that Dom Rep is fairy pretty country, nice nature and beaches.
No ak si slovak, tak mozme popisat aj v Slovencine, dufam ze tu admin fora s tym nema problem.

Ahoj, Bye, Milan

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Slovakia is part of EU, you don't need a visa, just pay US$10 at the airport and you get stamped (make sure you have dollars not other currency - you will be delayed otherwise)

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
(make sure you have dollars not other currency - you will be delayed otherwise)
Not necessarily. They are happy to take euros without delay. Probably because they ask €10 (they keep the change :eek:). With the way the dollar is going that's becoming an increasingly bad deal though...

svesve

Nov 4, 2007
I am Slovak citizen and have been there last April 2007. I did not need any kind of visa. As far as I know, everybody, except from citizens of Dominican Rep. and few countries (?), has to pay for tourist card (10 USD) on entry point - airport. Other than that Dom Rep is fairy pretty country, nice nature and beaches.
No ak si slovak, tak mozme popisat aj v Slovencine, dufam ze tu admin fora s tym nema problem.

Ahoj, Bye, Milan

Hi, kde si presne bol? My a chystame kol-do-kola, uvidime co stihneme ale uz sa neviem dockat!!! sve

Status
Not open for further replies.