Help needed on Donations Pick Up

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hi guys around the Capital City.
after the hard hit by Noel on the south and west we opened in the Punta Cana area 3 drop off points for Donations brought in by our country's visitors, points provided by the resorts Allegro and Punta Cana Resort & Club, including transportation from there to the Destins.
while we are a group of friends, who live and work here in the PC area, doing the pick up of the items at the airport and the resorts, we have a prob with the St Dgo area.
i got contacted by visitors coming in to the Las Americas Airport who want to bring donations, too, so we would need somebody willing to meet with the guests, receive the donations and bring them to drop off points over there, which i still don't know.
anybody there with an idea?
thanks for your help
Mike

Static

Sep 18, 2007
Mike I would love to help out! We have a run down but workable vehicle that we can use to pick up donations at the airport and take where needed. How many trips do you need us to do? The reason I ask is that I have access to the car after lunch during the week. My husband works in the mornings and will have the car tied up. Will this be helpful? Please let me know. Or I can daily go to the airport and collect the items and keep in our home and make the trip there once or twice a week. If you have any other suggestions, please count with us to help however possible.

We live in the Casique area between Independencia and the Malecon. If you want to discuss further, please send a PM.