DR1-NY Dec. Reunion

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
In a conversation I had yesterday with a fellow DR1 member regarding some space I am renovating she suggested the idea of having a DR1 reunion when completed.
So..sounds like a plan to me. Here are are the prelims:
1) Friday nite in Dec. Don't have exact date but somewhere around first or second Fri. of the week.
2) Ridgewood Queens. Near subways(L and M trains) and street parking.
3) Same format (order in and bring booze) as last time.We will have full use of stove and refrig. this time.

Would like to start to plan now so if interested could someone start a proposed list. Space is small and might have to limit to about 15 people-mas or meno.

John

Sep 19, 2005
PURE AZB!!

hey johne I know it is just a typo...but it is funny..

first or second friday of the week....I wonder how many fridays there are AFTER we get to drinking?? ha ha ha

with only 15 or so....Ill probably pass as i am so far away and I hate to take up a spot from someone so close...
but the get togethers are a lot of fun in the city

bob

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Bob - I know you're big, but c'mon!!

Johne, if you get more girls in there, I'll go. I can also bring one of my friends with me (you know they're always good too!) - but still we need more girl power in there...

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Bob - I know you're big, but c'mon!!

Johne, if you get more girls in there, I'll go. I can also bring one of my friends with me (you know they're always good too!) - but still we need more girl power in there...[/quot

MAR is in favor of the party. I am meeting with Betty later in the week and I will get her + one to come I'm sure.
Thats for starters.
john

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
That sounds good. You know Betty is my girl! she can prob bring her sister who dances up a storm. so i think is looking ok then.

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
if its on the 2nd friday,i think its the 14,i'm in,,because i'll be celebrating in the DR on the first fri.theres plenty of bars in ridgewood with ample space

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
the LAST one was in Elizabeth NJ!!!!!

bob

Come on Bob, you better be there.

Ok, if Bob doesn't come I am staying home too :tired:.

You can stay in the city for a nite, dont' ask me, I don't have any room, hehehe

btw: Come on people, all our get togethers are really really really nice, so come on down and join us.

Sep 19, 2005
MAR dont you live so close that staying home and going are almost the same thing???​

chris will probably go and bring his GF...carol and you, and betty is already 4 women.....he was looking to cap it at about 15...so you are well on your way to half of the partiers being women anyway!!!!​

bob​

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
MAR dont you live so close that staying home and going are almost the same thing???​

chris will probably go and bring his GF...carol and you, and betty is already 4 women.....he was looking to cap it at about 15...so you are well on your way to half of the partiers being women anyway!!!!​

bob​

Bob -there is no cap--only said space is tight holding 15-20 people.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

bob​

I don't need a ride. You made it to the one in Jersey, we are not accepting any excuses for this get together from you.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Hey bro....

My pimping days are over. Sold the pimp mobile, fur coat, gold chains and fedora.
If interested still have some pinkie rings. PM me if interested.
Oh, almost forgot --have several pairs of diamond stud earrings.
john